Sunday 7 December 2008

December 6th

Well today I went into Kingston to buy a dress for Sarah. It was great to have some girlie time and a girlie job to do. I know this might sound mad for me, the mother of a tomboy, but I think even she enjoyed it.

Then I met my friend, Alisha, for lunch. We went to the Gourmet Burger place, opposite Jamie Oliver's new restaurant. There was a huge queue to get in there and we watched the queue get much bigger as we sat and ate our wonderful burgers.

Then we went to the cinema to see The Changeling with Angelina Jolie and her non smearing makeup. It was brilliant but emotionally draining. So then we went to the pub for a glass of wine.

We then returned to Chessington and went to the Chessington Oak. We had a great natter and Simon joined us. We then ended up at Alisha and Keith's house until late. So what a wonderful day.

No comments: